Friday 1 November 2013

Watch out America, the Dead are coming!

ok folks, it's happened at last - Gatward is hitting the US! woohoo! this is a huge deal for me and I'm massively excited.

So here's the info...

1 For the next 5 days you can download FOR FREE book 1, The Dead, here: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00GBEO8DE/ref=redir_mdp_mobile

2. If you RT and FOLLOW me on twitter @davidgatward with #ShredtheDead you have a chance at winning one of 3 limited edition skateboards!

3 The other two books in the trilogy are available here:

The Dark

The Damned

AWESOMENESS!

2 comments:


  1. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger. I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to seeking more of your magnificent post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks.
    ignou assignment solved 2019
    ignou mcom assignment
    ignou assignment 2019 solved

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I really like your content.Ignou report Your post is really informative. I have learned a lot from your article and I’m looking forward to apply ignou project statusit with my children and in my class too.
    mba finance project report
    mba finance project topics list

    ReplyDelete